Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Come on ladies if AG would make a Historical Dress which would you want?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot to say I'd want Felicity's school outfit, too! It's so pretty, it would even do for a Christmas outfit, with all that red! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would want:

    Felicity's Rose Garden Dress
    Felicity's Christmas Gown
    Nellie's Meet Dress

    I forgot to say that when I went to AGPNY I saw a girl with Elizabeth's meet dress on.I asked how she got it.She said her grandmother made it for her.It was the exact copy.

  3. #13
    cebula_2000
    Guest cebula_2000's Avatar

    Post

    I'd like to see Kirsten's midsummer dress, Sam's nightgown, Sam's winter coat and muff (fuzzy!)Kit's B'day outfit or her school outfit.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nellie's pajamas and Molly's Christmas dress.

    Laurie

  5. #15
    Inactive Member CasualAGFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually have two of of the retired girl-size AG outfits from my childhood-Josefina's Meet Outfit and Felicity's Palace Gown. The Josefina outfit doesn't fit me, but it's just too beautiful to part with, so no, it's not for sale. Maybe someday I'll give it to someone close to me, but I couldn't bear selling it and never seeing it again. Felicity's Palace Gown fits, but it's only a little below knee-length and doesn't look very historically accurate. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Myself, since I never had a full-size AG doll growing up, I bought the outfits for Book Character Day at school and I also wore Felicity's Palace Gown for special occasions. Although AG advertised them as "dress like your doll", I always though they made great historical cosplay outfits.
    I would feel silly today wearing some of the girls' clothes, so I would only want the ones that are from eras where young girls and grown women wore similar styles.
    My list-note even if AG made all of these I probably could only afford one or two!:
    Felicity's Traveling Gown/New Meet Dress
    Felicity's Tea Lesson Gown
    Felicity's Summer Gown & Lace Cap
    Felicity's Spring Gown & Pinner Apron
    Felicity's Town Fair Outfit
    Felicity's Palace Gown(in my current size!)
    Elizabeth's Meet Dress
    Elizabeth's Tea Lesson Gown
    Elizabeth's Riding Outfit
    Elizabeth's Night Shift(in MY size!)
    Josefina's Meet Outfit(in my current size!)
    Josefina's Feast Day Outfit
    Josefina's Christmas Dress
    Josefina's Night Shift(in MY size!)
    Josefina's Harvest Outfit
    Samantha's Bridesmaid Dress
    Samantha's Holiday Coat
    Samantha's Kimono
    Samantha's Bathing Outfit(PM)
    Nellie's Pajamas(in MY size!)
    Nellie's Winter Coat
    Kit's Birthday Dress
    Kit's Pajamas(in MY size!)
    Kit's Winter Coat
    Molly's Miss Victory Costume

  6. #16
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Well I would defaintly want one. I can actually fit into the kids cloths size 16-18. So I would want Lissies Rose Garden Dress and Samanthas Meet Dress.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •